The 4 Channel 8 bit ADC with built in digital temperature sensor allows an accurate measurement of the ambient device temperature to be made. The 8-bit ADC converts the temperature measured into a twos complement or offset binary format.
The 8-bit ADC can also be used to digitise DC signals e.g. RSSI inputs.
The design does not require any special analog options using the baseline digital CMOS process minimising production costs.
- 65nm 6 Metal TSMC CMOS LP (no analog options)
- Compact Area and Low Power Operation
- 1.2V, 2.5V power supply
- 4 Channel 8-bit analog-to-digital converter with built-in Temperature Sensor
- Temperature range: 0C to 125C
- Typical Measurement Error 5C
- Selectable inputs from multiple sensors
- Stand-by and power down modes
- Low power, small die area
- Detailed IP Product Report
- Integration and Testing Guidelines
- Flatten GDSII Database
- Flatten Netlist for LVS
- HDL Behavioral Models
- IP Integration Support Services