The TRV702TSM40LP IP is a 1.8V low-power programmable 1.1V LDO implemented in TSMC Low-Power 40nm CMOS process technology. Its low noise and high-precision makes it especially suitable for use in wireless communication and broadcast integrated circuit subsystems (LTE, WiFi, WiMAX, DAB, DAB+, FM, HDFM, DRM, etc).
- Programmable 0.9V to 1.275V output voltage in 25mV steps
- 2% LDO output variation across process, supply and temperature
- Low-Power Sleep Mode (usable when reference TRV701TSM40LP Band-Gap is disabled)
- 50uA quiescent current
- Low-power and low-noise programmable 1.1V LDO with less than 50uA quiescent current
- Behavioural Models
- Timing Models
- GDSII Layout Database
- Netlist for LVS verification
- Usage and Integration Guidelines
- Programmable low-power 1.1V LDO is suitable for embedding in ASIC and SoC subsystems for:
- LTE, WiFi, WiMAX, DAB, DAB+, FM, HDFM, DRM, and many more applications.
Block Diagram of the 40nm 1.8V Programmable 1.1V LDO Regulator with 50mA max. output