The TRV701TSM40LP IP is a 1.8V low-power low-noise programmable 0.55V Band-Gap Reference implemented in TSMC Low-Power 40nm CMOS process technology. Its low noise and high-precision makes it especially suitable for use in wireless communication and broadcast integrated circuit subsystems (LTE, WiFi, WiMAX, DAB, DAB+, FM, HDFM, DRM, etc).
- Precise Programmable 0.55V reference output voltage
- 2% reference output variation across process, supply and temperature
- Flat reference output characteristics across temperature
- Five 10uA Band-Gap Current Outputs
- Low-power and low-noise programmable 0.55V Band-Gap Reference
- Band-Gap current outputs for re-creating Band-Gap voltages at any point on a large SoC or ASIC.
- Behavioural Models
- Timing Models
- GDSII Layout Database
- Netlist for LVS verification
- Usage and Integration Guidelines
- Band-Gap Reference is suitable for embedding in ASIC and SoC subsystems for:
- LTE, WiFi, WiMAX, DAB, DAB+, FM, HDFM, DRM, and many more applications.
Block Diagram of the 40nm 1.8V Programmable Band-Gap Reference with 0.55V output