The AT4K8G22FDX0AA is organized as 4K-bits by 8 one-time programmable in mode. This is a kind of non-volatile memory fabricated in GF22nm FDX CMOS core logic process. The OTP can be widely used in chip ID, security key, memory redundancy, parameter trimming, configuration setting, feature selection, and PROM, etc.
- Fully compatible with GF22nm FDX CMOS core logic process
- Low voltage: 0.8V+/-10% read and 1.2V+/-100mv program
- High speed: 10us program time per bit, and 20ns read
- Built-in fuse protection circuits
- Metal layer used: M1, M2,C1,C2,C3.
- Small IP size
- Low program voltage/current
- Low read voltage/current
- High temperature -40oC to 125oC
- High realibility
- Verilog behavior model and test bench
- Timing library
- LEF File
- Phantom GDSII database