The 4k2k Super Resolution IP offers Full-HD to high quality 4k2k up-conversion with extremely less jaggy artifacts.
- High quality and low latency 4k2k up-sampling from Full-HD video.
- Easy implementation on LSI with no external frame memory is required.
- Evolvable to higher quality and competitive 120Hz / 4k2k system with JVC's FRC IP (option).
- Intelligent image pattern analysis and adaptive interpolation result in dramatic reduction of "jaggies".
- High resolution and crisp image by proprietary 4k2k super resolution processing.
- Encrypted Verilog RTL & Netlist (Gtech)
- Test environment
- IP core documentation
- FPGA evaluation board
Block Diagram of the 4k2k Super Resolution IP core - Convert Full-HD to High quality 4k2k with super resolution technology 2013 version