Flute is a free 5-stage plug-n-play RISC-V processor core delivering the key benefits of open source hardware.
- RV64IMASU (FDC to follow)
- AXI4-Lite interface
- 5-stage pipeline
- 100 MHz (Xilinx UltraScale)
- < 5000 LUTs (Xilinx UltraScale)
- 4KB Instruction & Data caches
- Hardware multiply-divide
- RISC-V Debug Module
- Free synthesizable Verilog saves considerable license and royalty fees. Optional maintenance and support eliminate the risk of using unsupported free IP.
- Freedom to customize and enhance RISC-V cores and subsystems enables better innovation, R&D and product differentiation.
- Freedom to pursue research and business independently of proprietary IP licensing and restrictions improves efficiency and flexibility.
Block Diagram of the 5-stage plug-n-play RISC-V Processor IP Core