055TSMC_LNA_01 is an electronic amplifier intended to amplify a very low power signal without significantly degrading its SNR. The operating frequency range from 500 to 1750MHz is achieved using several matching schemes.
The IP block contains voltage supply regulator intended to keep internal LNA Vcc at selected level.
- TSMC CMOS 55nm
- Operating frequency range from 500 to 1750 MHz
- Low noise figure (1 dB)
- Gain control range 19 dB
- Build-in supply voltage controller
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Front-end RF signal amplification in receivers