The block is a nonvolatile electrically erasable programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) with volume 512 bits (16(bit per word) x 2(word per page) x 16(page)), which is organized as 16 pages of 2 words by 16 bit with single-bit output data and parallel write data.
Write EEPROM page data comes to input D0<15:0> and write by words to latch through the signal SAMPLE, while the signal write in a state of «1». The address of a word written down in latches is defined by two low bits of the bus adr_bl<1:0>.
Set of flags that define the words that will be erased/written to the page is produced by signals set_flag <1:0>. Erasing of words from page, that correspond to the flags, performed by setting a signal BUSY, with the signal ERASE is at state «1». The address of erased page is defined by four high bits of the bus adr_s<15:0>. Value of the bus adr_s<15:0> doesn't change throughout all cycle of deleting (while BUSY = «1»).
Data writing from latches to the words of page corresponding to flags, is produced by signal setting BUSY, thus the signal WRITE is in a state «1». The address of writeable page is defined by four high bits of the bus adr_s<15:0>.
Memory is optimized for usage in the industrial and commercial applications, requiring low power consumption and supply voltage.
The device is implemented on technology EEPROM CMOS SMIC 0.18 um.
- SMIC EEPROM CMOS 0.18 um
- High density of memory cells
- Writing and erasing data by one high-voltage pulse
- Programming and erase time – 2 ms
- Page writes allowed
- Data retention over 10 years (endurance 105 cycles)
- Low power dissipation in standby and active mode
- Internally organized 16(bit per word) x 2(word per page) x 16(page) bit
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic in electronic format (.netlist file)
- Layout in GDSII electronic format (.gds file)
- Abstract view in electronic format (.lef and .lib files)
- DRC, LVS, antenna reports in electronic format (.summary, .report files)
- Datasheet in electronic format (.pdf file)
- Access control systems
- Radio-frequency identification systems, smart cards
- Electronic devices with battery power
- Chip serial ID and chip safety
- Electronic tags UHF band