Low pass filter (3rd order Chebyshev filter) is based on the gyrators with cut-off frequency adjustment in wide range (6.5…23 MHz ). There are two modes for cut-off frequency programming: manually and automatically. The generator is used to adjust filter cut-off (CO) frequency in automatic mode. Also CO frequency can be fixed manually.
Current consumption is 1.32 mA.
- TSMC BiCMOS SiGe 180 nm
- Wide cut-off frequency adjustment range (6.5 MHz…23 MHz)
- Low pass filter cut-off frequency adjustment system
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)