The ODT-AFE-6B1G-T28 is a high-performance I/Q ADC and I/Q DAC designed in a 28nm CMOS process.
The 6-bit, 1.056GSPS I/Q ADC supports input signals up to 400 MHz and features a differential full-scale range of 0.6Vpp and excellent static and dynamic performance. The ADC architecture is optimized to maximize performance while minimizing power and area consumption.
The 6-bit, 1.056GSPS I/Q DAC is a current steering DAC designed to drive a 100ohm different output load. The output full-scale current can be digitally programmed from 1-to-5mA.
The AFE includes a bandgap voltage/current reference to generate a power supply insensitive ADC reference voltage. The reference also generates the DAC bias current which is proportional to an off-chip resistor.
- 6-bit resolution, variable update rate up to 1 GSPS
- Fully differential current output, fully specified from -40C to 125C
- Ultra low power dissipation
- High linearity
- Low noise spectral density
- Wide output bandwidth
- Available in I/Q and arrayed configurations
- Over 20 years of delivering industry leading data converters for high volume production
- Class leading performance
- Ultra low power
- Compact area
- Standard CMOS process (no special layers)
- -40C to 125C operation
- Hard Macro (GDSII)
- Characterization Report (as applicable)
- Abstract View (LEF) for top level connectivity
- Integration and Customer Support
- Software defined radio
- Medical Imaging
- High speed instrumentation
- Medical diagnostics
- Wireless communications
- Wireline communications
- DOCSIS 3.x cable modem