The A6B12G is a low-power, high-speed analog to digital converter (ADC) intellectual property (IP) design block. It is an analog-to-time-to-digital converter (ATDC), with 6-bit resolution and a sampling rate of 12 gigasamples per second (GSPS).
The A6B12G is a unique solution that provides the dual benefit of reaching
an extremely high sampling speed while maintaining an exceptionally low power consumption of only 13 mW, making it a perfect fit for designs with high efficiency, low power and high performance requirements.
The cost-effective IP block is has been designed and verified for the GF22FDX fabrication process with FDSOI technology to provide superior performance/power specifications.
- 6-bit resolution
- 12.5 GSPS sampling rate
- 13 mW power
- 12 GHz Input Bandwidth
- Dynamic Performance:
- SFDR: 39 dBc
- ENOB: 5.3
- Hard IP block
- GlobalFoundries 22nm
- GDSII available. Verified with post layout PVT simulations
- Radiation-tolerant design available: A6B12GRH
- Save time-to-market with our ready-to-go complete product solutions for your commercial or radiation tolerant specifications demands. Our IP uses the latest technology nodes for easy integration, or upon request, can be ported to other nodes.
- Our IC project teams will become an extension of your system development group, allowing you to focus on your overall end products.
- Verified Design Report
- Layout View (gds2)
- Integration Support
- High-speed test and measurement systems
- Communications and Networking:
- Wideband Communications
- Serial data links
- Ultra Wideband Phased Arrays
- Radio astronomy