The D6B5G is an ultra-low power, high-speed digital to analog converter (DAC) intellectual property (IP) block. It is a current steering DAC that has a 6-bit resolution, and a sampling speed of 5 gigasamples per second (GSPS).
The D6B5G s a unique solution that provides the dual benefit of reaching an extremely high sampling speed while maintaining an exceptionally low power consumption of only 15 mW, making it a perfect fit for designs with high efficiency, low power and high performance requirements.
The cost-effective IP block is has been designed and verified for the GF22FDX fabrication process with FDSOI technology to provide superior performance/power specifications.
- 6-bit resolution
- 5 GSPS sampling rate
- 15 mW power
- >9GHZ Input Bandwidth
- Dynamic Performance:
- SFDR: 42 dBc
- ENOB: 5.5 bits
- Hard IP block
- GlobalFoundries 22nm
- GDSII available. Verified with post layout PVT simulations
- Radiation-tolerant design available: D6B5GRH
- Save time-to-market with our ready-to-go complete product solutions for your commercial or radiation tolerant specifications demands. Our IP uses the latest technology nodes for easy integration, or upon request, can be ported to other nodes.
- Our IC project teams will become an extension of your system development group, allowing you to focus on your overall end products.
- Verified Design Report
- Layout View (gds2)
- Integration Support
- Wideband Communications and Networking:
- Microwave Receivers
- Radar and Satellite Communications
- C-band Satellite Services
- 5G Telecommunications
- Electronic Warfare:
- Automated Test equipment