Foundry Sponsored, TSMC 55 LeFP, SESAME uHD for ultra high-density logic design thanks to 6-track cells combined with pulsed latch cells acting as spinner cells (densest alternative to flip-flops).
- Ultra High-Density
- 7% up to 15% denser after P&R than standard 7-Track library
- Hand tuned cells, designed with 6-Track for optimal area reduction
- Pulsed latches as ?Spinner Cells? instead of flip-flops: for min. 30% gain in density
- Metal 1 power rails
- With smooth implementation
- Pulse generation automated by the script for ?Insert pulse generation?
- Spinner cell design minimizing hold time violations
- Ideal for slow to medium speed logic blocks
- Flexibility and ease of integration
- Multi VTs (SVT, LVT and HVT MOS versions) to deliver optimal performance, power and area results
- Support of CCS timing and power
- Complete set of PVT corners including temperature inversion corners, multi VDD characterization, custom PVT support