The 60 GHz PA is a power amplifier designed for applications in the 57 – 64 GHz frequency range. This product is well suited for wireless LAN and point-to-point radio. The PA consists of a two stage amplifier with P1dB = 14.5 dBm and saturated output power Psat = 15.5 dBm. The power amplifier is optimized for high efficiency and therefore suited for low-power applications. The internal input matching to 50 Ω minimizes the PCB board-space and allows simplified integration with very few passive components.
The 60 GHz power amplifier is designed in an advanced Silicon-Germanium process from IHP (SG25H1) and provides an excellent linearity performance, high gain as well a good power-added efficiency.
- Frequency Range: 57 -64 GHz
- High Output Power: P1dB = 14.5 dBm @ f = 61.5 GHz
- High Efficiency: PAE = 20 %
- High Linear Gain: │S21│ = 20 dB @ f = 61.5 GHz
- Supply Voltage: 2.7 – 3.6 V
- No External Components for Input Matching
- Behavioural Verilog Model
- Abstract LEF and Timing Lib files
- GDSII Layout Database
- Assembly Guidelines and Full Integration Support