Intermediate-frequency amplifier consists of 2-stages amplifier, output buffer with tunable gain and two LDO voltage regulators.
Each stage of the amplifier has differential input and output. Gain is sequentially reduced from the buffer to the IFA first stage. Also gain can be set manually.
Frequency range is 60...83 MHz.
The block is fabricated on iHP SiGe BiCMOS 0.25 um (SGB25V) technology.
- iHP SGB25V
- Input frequency range 60…83 MHz
- Low noise figure
- High linearity
- Low group delay time ripple and amplitude ripple in IF passband
- Automatic gain control (AGC) system
- AGC detector threshold adjustment in the digital mode
- Linear gain adjustment step (< 0.9 dB)
- Integrated voltage regulators
- Wide temperature range
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)