DO-DI-PCIX64-VE rolls the Initiator/Target for PCI ™/PCI-X ™, 32-bit Initiator/Target for PCI and 64-bit Initiator/Target for PCI LogiCORE™ IP cores into one convenient product bundle.
The Initiator/Target for PCI ™/PCI-X ™ supports the PCI-X v2.0 mode 1 specification and can provide accelerated time-to-market advantage for designers of high throughput communications systems. Xilinx provides a netlist of the Initiator/Target PCI-X solution for 64-bit designs running at speeds of up to 133 MHz. The 32-bit and 64-bit Initiator/Target for PCI cores enable designers to build a customized PCI solution running at speeds up to 66 MHz.
The DO-DI-PCI-VE product bundle includes the following PCI and PCI-X core configurations
- Fully PCI-X 2.0 Mode1 compliant core, 64-bit, 133/66MHz interface with 3.3 V operation
- Customizable, programmable, single-chip solution
- Predefined implementation for predictable timing
- Incorporates Xilinx Smart-IP™ Technology
- Fully PCI 3.0 core compliant, 64/32-bit, 33 MHz PCI initiator and target interface
- 3.3v PCI-X operation at 33-133 MHz, 3.3V PCI operation at 0-33 MHz
- Fully verified design tested with Xilinx proprietary testbench
- Optional dual-port FIFOs may be added for maximum burst performance
- Integrated extended capabilities - PCI-X Capability Item, Power Management Capability Item, Message Signalled Interrupt Capability Item
- Available for configuration and download on the web