Intermediate frequency amplifier consists of 3-stage amplifier with tunable gain, AGC system, linear output buffer for differential analog output, analog-digital converter for 1.5-bit digital output. Each stage of the amplifier has differential input and output. Gain is sequentially reduced from the last stage to the first stage.Also gain can be fixed.
Frequency range is 2.5...22.5 MHz. Maximum gain is 64...83 MHz. AGC range 0…64 dB.
- AMS BiCMOS 0.35 um
- Wide AGC range (0…64 dB)
- Low group delay time ripple vs. frequency and gain
- Analog and digital output modes
- Automatic gain control (AGC) system
- AGC detector threshold adjustment in the digital mode
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)