The MXL-TXRX-LVDS is a LVDS transceiver implemented in digital CMOS technology. It supports up to 666 Mbps. It is compatible with IEEE Std 1596, EIA-644-A, and OIF-SFI4 specifications. Each transmitter accepts a CMOS level, single-ended input, and generates an LVDS differential output. The receiver, on the other hand, accepts an LVDS input signal at low voltage levels and converts it into a single-ended CMOS signal.
- 666 Mbps operation per channel
- Low power dissipation
- No external components
- Integrated termination resistors in transmitter and receiver.
- Level Shifting and single-ended to differential conversion included
- Modular design to facilitate customization and process migration
- Can be easily integrated into multiple Channels
- Data Sheet
- LVS Netlist
- Integration Guidelines
- Timing Model
- Behavioral Model
- LEF File for P&R