Generator is an oscillation circuit with negative impedance which compensates circuit losses. Oscillation frequency correlates with cut-off frequency which can be fixed by digital code ctrl<6:0>. Used in LPF automatic cut-off frequency adjustment system.
It is possible to use several LPF with one generator for multichannel systems.
The block is fabricated on SMIC CMOS 0.18 um technology.
- SMIC CMOS 180 nm
- Wide oscillation frequency adjustment range (7 MHz…150 MHz)
- No external components required
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Intermediate frequency signal processing
- Navigation systems including multisystems