The S3DA250M8BC18 is a 8-Bit 250MS/s DAC that employs a current steering architecture with differential current outputs. The combination of static performance, reduced glitch energy, minimized parasitics and reduced distortion, results in outstanding dynamic performance over a wide range of conditions including frequencies close to the DAC Nyquist frequency.
- 180nm TSMC Logic G Process, 6 Metals Used
- No Analog Options
- 3.3V and 1.8V Supplies
- Sampling Rate up to 250MS/s
- 1.0Vpp Single-ended Output Range
- 5.3mW Power consumption at 1mA Output current
- DNL< 0.5LSB Typ.; INL< 1LSB Typ.
- High Performance at 250MS/s
- SNR= 48dB, SFDR= 60dB, Fout= 1MHz
- Stand-By and Power-Down Modes
- Compact Die Area