The S3ADS2G8BT55 is a low power 8-bit SAR ADC IP.
This IP sampling at 2GS/s features an excellent performance including 47.0dB SNR and 7.5-bit ENOB.
It also features an extremely low harmonic distortion at -72.0dB. This feature provides an optimized solution for Phased-Array Communication Systems.
The S3ADS2G8BT55 does not require any special analog options and can be cost-effectively ported across foundries and process nodes upon request.
- TSMC 55nm Process
- 1.2V Supply
- 8-bit SAR ADC
- 2GS/s Sampling Rate
- Signal Bandwidth up-to 300MHz
- Differential Input Signal Range: 1.0Vppdiff
- Outstanding Dynamic Performance:
- -72.0dB THD
- 47.0dB SNR
- 7.5-bit ENOB
- [Noise integrated up-to Nyquist]
- Ultra-Low Harmonic-Distortion Performance
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioural Model (Verilog .v)
- Integration Guidelines and Support
- (Subject to Agreement)
- Phased-Array Communication Systems
- Satellite Communications
- Wireline Communications
Block Diagram of the 8-bit 2GS/s ADC IP Core