"ADC IP Macro.
Originally developed for high speed optical communication systems but used in many other applications
Low power consumption
Simple integration process
Generic, flexible, silicon-proven
Larger range of IP Macro family is available
Field proven: many different variants deployed in various devices in the market
Development Kits for initial evaluation available (SNEUADCDAC16H)
- ADC with ultra-high sampling rate, low power, high BW, high ENOB
- Process technology: 16nm
- Resolution: 8 bit
- Sampling rate: 30– 51 GSa/s (H variant)
- Programmable analogue input range: 0.5 – 1.7VPPDIFF
- Output clock @Fs/128 to digital core per channel
- Bandwidth (-3dB): 0.4*Fs
- Fully programmable and high performance fractional DPLL
- Available in single channel, IQ pair, 2x IQ pair and 4x IQ pair
- Fully specified for -5C to 100C operation
- APB control interface
- "Socionext has over 40 years’ experience and is a leader in state-of-the art system-on-chip technology and provides high performance SoC designs, serial transceiver technologies and advanced packaging solutions.
- Socionext combines specialist high-speed analogue, mixed-signal and digital designs having SoCs with large capacities, small sizes, and low power consumption through realization of 40nm, 28nm, 16nm and further advanced technologies.
- Therefore, in addition to IP offering , also total SoC (ASIC) solutions that include proven high-speed and large-pin-count package design, and verification can be supported/provided.
- IP and Base Technology for the most Advanced Digital Coherent SoCs including:
- Low-power, high-speed ADC
- Low-power, high-speed DAC
- Low-power High-speed VSR/MR/LR SerDes (1–56 Gb/s)
- Jitter Cleaning PLLs
- Temperature Sensor
- Documentation: Datasheet, User Guides, Test Report
- Hard Macro & integration support
- Abstract LEF and timing LIB files with constraints
- Behavioral Verilog model
- Example test bench
- Layout/Package guide
- "Wireline/Optical Networking
- Wireless/Satellite Communication
- Antenna/Phased-Array Communication Sytems/MIMO
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- Industrial and Customer applications"