The D68HC11 supports complete instructions set of MC68HC11, and assures 100% of software compatibility with original HC11 code and tools. The core supports all the major peripheral modules of HC11 Microcontrollers family. The Core provides ability of selection of customer specific peripherals configuration.
The D68HC11E Microcontroller Core with selected peripherals set can be used as direct replacement of the MC68HC11E Microcontroller
The Core is fully supported by Digital Core DesignÔÇÖs Real-time on chip debugger DoCD, which allows easy software validation and debugging.
- Cycle compatible with original implementation
- Software compatible with industry standard 68HC11
- Fully compatible peripherals set
- I/O Wrapper making it pin compatible with original microcontroller
- SFR registers remapped to any 4KB memory page
- Two power saving modes: STOP, WAI
- Fully synthesizable
- Static synchronous design
- No internal tri-states
- Scan test ready
- D68HC11E requires 7,232 Tiles in Actel's ProASIC3 Device, with -2 speed grade for 31 MHz operation
- D68HC11E requires 7,265 Tiles in Actel's Fusion Device, with -2 speed grade for 36 MHz operation