The D6802 is a 8-bit MPU IP Core. The D6802 is synthesisable SOFT Microprocessor IP Core, fully compatible with the Motorola MC6802. It can be used as a direct replacement for the MC6802 Microprocessor.
Two software-controlled power-saving modes - WAIT and HALT, are available to conserve additional power. These modes make the D6802 IP Core especially attractive, for automotive and battery-driven applications.
The D6802 has built-in real time hardware on chip debugger - DoCD , which allows easy software debugging and validation.
The D6802 is fully customizable - it is delivered in the exact configuration, to meet user's requirements. There is no need, to pay extra for not used features and wasted silicon. It includes fully automated testbench with complete set of tests, allowing easy package validation, at each stage of SoC design flow.
Each of the DCD's D68XX Cores, has a built-in support for DCD Hardware Debug System - DoCD . It is a real-time hardware debugger, which provides debugging capability of a whole System on Chip (SoC).
Unlike other on-chip debuggers, the DoCD provides a non-intrusive debugging of running application. It can halt, run, step into or skip an instruction and read/write any contents of microprocessor.
- Cycle compatible with original implementation
- Software compatible with MC6802 industry standard
- De-multiplexed Address/Data Bus, to allow easy memory connection
- Two power saving modes: HALT, WAIT
- Fully synthesizable
- Static synchronous design
- No internal reset generator or gated clock
- Scan test ready
- Source code:
- VHDL Source Code or/and
- VERILOG Source Code or/and
- Encrypted, or plain text EDIF netlist
- VHDL & VERILOG test bench environment
- Active-HDL automatic simulation macros
- ModelSim automatic simulation macros
- Tests with reference responses
- Technical documentation
- Installation notes
- HDL core specification
- Synthesis scripts
- Example application
- Technical support
- IP Core implementation support
- 3 months maintenance
- Delivery the IP Core updates, minor and major versions changes
- Delivery the documentation updates
- Phone & email support