The TEECAN8 is an IC targeted to industry applications using CAN.
- Stand-alone CAN controller
- Up to 8 independent CAN-nodes
- Supports CAN ISO 11898-1 (CAN 2.0B active)
- CAN-node verified by Bosch test environment
- Full CAN implementation.
- Remote frames are answered automatically.
- Up to 1Mbit/s data rate
- Up to 32 message objects per CAN-node,
- Overall up to 256 message objects
- Global acceptance mask
- Acceptance mask per message object
- Fast interrupt detection
- Single interrupt line to CPU
- Parallel CPU interface supporting mux/non-mux and sync/async modes
- Fixed data width of 16-bit (optional selectable 8-,16-,32-bit)
- Advanced CPU communication via message objects and node objects
- CPU communication via control, status and interrupt registers
- PQFP208 package