The 802.11 a/b/g/n direct conversion transceiver IP core supports OFDM, WLAN and ISM applications. Covering both the 2.4-2.5GHz band and extended world band frequencies 4.9GHz-5.875GHz, the IQ architecture integrates all of the required radio functions incorporating the complete Rx, Tx and synthesizer and data converter subsystems in a 130nm RF CMOS IP core.
An integrated FRAC-N synthesizer can be configured for a wide range of low cost crystal frequencies from 20MHz-40MHz and provides a reference clock output for ease of integration in System On Chip (SoC) applications.
A Flexible Radio Control Interface can be optimized for embedded SoC applications.
- Fully Integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n Transceiver
- Rx Chain with AGC and RSSI
- Fully integrated FRAC N Synthesizer
- Integrated Loop Filter
- Low Jitter Programmable Clock PLL
- Tx Chain with 0dBm linear output power
- DC offset calibration and envelope detection circuits
- High Performance
- 3dB Noise Figure at Max Gain
- -10dBm out of band IIP3
- 92dB Rx Digital Gain control
- Programmable Filter Bandwidths for 7.5MHz,9.5MHz,14MHz ,20MHz and 40 MHz modes
- Low Power Consumption
- 1.5V supply
- Rx mode 90mA with bost mode to 130mA
- Tx mode 100mA with boost mode to 140mA
- Fully integrated 802.11 dual band core including all the analog and RF functionality. Performance compatible with 802.11n standard for MIMO implementation. Programmable Filter Bandwidths for 7.5MHz,9.5MHz,14MHz ,20MHz and 40 MHz modes. Fully integrated synthesizer and low jitter clock PLL.
- GDSII, Functional Verilog Model, Liberty Timing Models - Customized Layout for SoC Integration, Design Documentation
Block Diagram of the 802.11 A/B/G/N Direct Conversion Transceiver