CT22104 is a silicon proven low power analog-to-digital converter with an optional selection of 2 input muxes available and 2 operative modes.
The IP is available on 0.25um GlobalFoundries Technology (formerly chartered 0.25um, 3M, PiP option) and easily portable to other processes.
The ADC is a 8-bit pipeline architecture, delivering 7 effective number of bits (ENOB) and a peak current of 1mA@2MSps
The component is optimized for ease of use and integration in complex SoCs.
- Max Output Current 350A
- Input Voltage 2.0-3.0V
- Fix Output 0.5x, x1, x1.5, x2, x3
- Programmable Output in sub-ranges with 5bit precision
- Power Consumption 800nA
- Efficiency up to 97%
- Operative temp. from 0Â°C to 60Â°C
- Low Power Handled Portable Devices
- Embedded micro sensors
- Energy Harvesting circuitry
- Medical Implantable devices
Block Diagram of the 8bits, 2MSps Low Power AD Converter