The A9B1G is an ultra low-power, high-performance analog to digital converter (ADC) intellectual property (IP) design block. It is a successive approximation register (SAR) ADC, with 9-bit resolution and a sampling rate of up to 1 gigasamples per second (GSPS).
The A9B1G is a unique solution that provides the dual benefit of reaching an extremely high sampling speed without large amounts of energy. It maintains its high-performance while consuming an exceptionally low power of only 2.7 mW, making it an outstanding solution for designs with high efficiency, low power and high performance requirements.
The cost-effective IP block has been verified using the 28 nm FDSOI process. The ADC IP is also available in a radiation-tolerant version for harsh environmental constraints.
- 9-bit resolution
- 1 GSPS sampling rate
- 2.7 mW power
- 3 GHz Input bandwidth
- Dynamic Performance:
- Hard IP block
- STMicroelectronics 28nm process
- Radiation-tolerant design available: A9B1GRH
- Save time-to-market with our ready-to-go complete product solutions for your commercial or radiation tolerant specifications demands. Our IP uses the latest technology nodes for easy integration, or upon request, can be ported to other nodes.
- Our IC project teams will become an extension of your system development group, allowing you to focus on your overall end products.
- Silicon Validation Report
- Layout View (gds2)
- Integration Support
- Direct RF Down Conversion
- Power Amplifier Linearization
- High-speed test instrumentation
- USB-powered and digital oscilloscopes
- Communications and networking:
- Electronic warfare
- Radar and Signal Intelligence