TSMC 55 uLPeF, SESAME NTV, an extreme low voltage library designed to operate down to the minimum data retention voltage allowing users to share the supply voltage for always-on logic and retention RAM, if any.
- Extended Battery Life
- Enable Always-on block to operate up to several MHz
- Ultra Low Voltage Capability for additional power savings when operating down to 0.75V +/- 10%
- Simplification of Power Management Network
- Enable Always-on block to operate at retention voltage (0.75V) without the need for a dedicated voltage regulator and thus enabling to share the regulator used for supplying main logic & memory
- Make Integration SaferSilicon proven architecture