The S3BGT281V8 is a bandgap-based voltage reference which provides custom temperature independent voltage of 0.8 V.
The S3BGT281V8 is a standard implementation using NPN bipolar devices. The deep-nwell option is required.
- 28nm TSMC HPC+ Process, 7 Metals Used (No Analog Options) with Deep-Nwell
- 1.8 V Input Voltage
- 0.8 V +- 1.5% Output Voltage
- 200 uA Current Consumption
- Up to 2pF load
- Compact Die Area: 0.0048 mm2
- Power Down Mode
- The S3BGT281V8 has been implemented on standard 28nm TSMC HPC+ logic process with mandatory Deep-Nwell option. However, it is readily portable to any similar manufacturing process. Any activity of this nature can be fully supported.
- Reference can be loaded by capacitance up to 2pF on each output.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioural Model (Verilog .v)
- Integration Guidelines and Support
- *Subject to Agreement
- Reference generation and power management
- Very Low Power Applications
Block Diagram of the Accurate low power bandgap reference IP Core