The antenna detector supplies an active antenna and is able to detect both open and short circuits. A current limiter restricts the antenna current to a safe level in the case of a short circuit in order to protect the circuit.
Detection current is 0.45...7.2 mA. Short circuit protection current is 4...64 mA. Supply current is 140 uA.
- TSMC 0.18 um SiGe
- Wide range of threshold adjustment
- A load current limit
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)