Advanced DPA- and FIA-resistant FortiCrypt AES SW library
The FortiCrypt library implements the AES block cipher in numerous modes of operation with various padding conventions while protecting it against side-channel attacks by the RAMBAM protection scheme. Other block ciphers and other padding conventions can be added to the library. In addition to the library, a command-line interface is available for quick encryption/decryption tasks.
The FortiCrypt software library, as well as all the FortiCrypt products, is based on RAMBAM – the next-generation purely algorithmic, implementation-agnostic protection scheme of AES. It is designed to provide the highest level of protection against side-channel attacks (SCA) and fault injection attacks (FIA) including SIFA.
The RAMBAM protection scheme utilizes masking methods based on finite field arithmetic that implement attack resistance without incurring extra latency costs.
The core protection mechanism was verified using the rigorous Test Vector Leakage Assessment (TVLA) test at 1B traces, both by FortifyIQ and by a third-party Common Criteria lab. Resistance to attacks was validated analytically and on a physical device. The cores are fully synthesizable and do not require custom cells or special place & route handling.
View Advanced DPA- and FIA-resistant FortiCrypt AES SW library full description to...
- see the entire Advanced DPA- and FIA-resistant FortiCrypt AES SW library datasheet
- get in contact with Advanced DPA- and FIA-resistant FortiCrypt AES SW library Supplier
Block Diagram of the Advanced DPA- and FIA-resistant FortiCrypt AES SW library
side channel IP
- Tunable Cryptography
- Active Shield - Active mesh against tampering attacks - PQC Ready
- Tunable AES (ECB, CBC, CTR, XTS, CCM, GCM) accelerator - optional SCA protection
- High-performance AES-GCM accelerator - optional SCA protection
- High-performance AES-XTS accelerator - optional SCA protection
- Tunable DES - Triple DES (ECB, CBC, CTR) accelerator - optional SCA protection