AES IP is a AES Engine compliant to NIST FIPS-197 Advanced Encryption Standard. The IP can be programmed to encrypt or decrypt a 128-bit blocks of data using a 128-bit, 192-bit or 256-bit key.
- 1. Data Encryption and Decryption.
- 1. Minimum Latency.
- 2. Lowest gate Count.
- 3. APB and AHB Slave Interfaces support.
- 4. SPA and DPA Proof.
- 1. Source Code in verilog.
- 2. Test Bench.
- 3. Simulation Scripts.
- 4. Synthesys scripts.
- 5. Documentation
- 6. User Guide.
- The logic is very low on latency, high speed with a simple interface for easy integration in SoC applications.
- The AES core can be used in a variety of applications, including:
- - Electronic financial transactions.
- eCommerce, Banking, Securities exchange, Point-of-Sale
- - Secure communications.
- Satellite communications, Surveillance systems, Network appliances
- - Personal mobile communications.
- Storage Area Networks (SAN), Virtual Private Networks (VPN) Video Conferencing, Voice services
- - Secure environments.
- Video phones, PDA, Point-to-Point Wireless etc.
Block Diagram of the AES Core IP Core