The 802.11n/ac/ad Tri-Band AFE IP is designed for wireless applications and is capable of supporting high-speed WiFi (802.11n, ac, and ad) and similar applications.
It incorporates a dual 7-bit ADC, a dual 7-bit DAC, a PLL, an oscillator, 1:8 data de-multiplexer, 8:1 data multiplexer, and control circuitry. Implemented on the TSMC 28HPM process, the Cadence 802.11n/ac/ad Tri-Band AFE IP provides a cost-effective, power efficient solution for demanding applications.
- Dual 7-Bit, 3.52GSps ADC
- Dual 7-Bit, 3.52GHz DAC
- Low-jitter 3.52GHz LC VCO Integer or Fractional-N PLL
- Low-power operation and small die area
- Wide operating temperature range
- Designed for an eight metal layer stackup
- Analog test bus for preproduction testing
- Fast wakeup from the power-down mode
- FE views— .lib file, Verilog
- GDSII, netlist (Cadence Physical Verification System for LVS and DRC, Footprint (LEF)
- User documentation, integration guidelines, engineering datasheet
- Silicon validation report (where available)
- Integration support