I805 utilizes a 4-stage sequential pipeline, and is equipped with a vector computing engine oriented to applications such as AI and DSP. It is designed with low-latency tightly coupled memory (TCM) to ensure excellent data throughput efficiency. It is suitable for application fields with certain requirements on computing power, such as audio codec, voice processing, and lightweight deep learning networks.
- Instruction set: T-Head ISA (32-bit/16-bit variable-length instruction set);
- Pipeline: 4-stage sequential pipeline;
- General register: 32 32-bit GPRs; 16 128-bit VGPRs;
- Cache: I-Cache: 8 KB/16 KB/32 KB/64 KB (size options); D-Cache: 8 KB/16 KB/32 KB/64 KB (size options);
- Tightly-coupled memory (TCM): I-TCM: 4 KB to 1 MB (size options); D-TCM: 4 KB to 1 MB (size options);
- Tightly-coupled memory slave interface: Independent TCM bus slave interface;
- Bus interface: Dual bus (system bus + peripheral bus);
- Memory protection: 0 to 8 optional protection zones;
- Scalar computing engine: 32-bit operation width;
- Vector computing engine: 128-bit operation width;
- Tight coupling IP: Interrupt controller and timer;
- Floating point engine: Optional single-precision floating point unit;
- Vector calculation engine: Improves computing parallelism, and accelerates application scenarios like AI;
- Low-latency tightly-coupled memory: Expands memory bandwidth, and adapts to data-intensive computing scenarios;
- High-performance unaligned memory access: Accelerates unaligned memory access, and adapts to DSP applications.
- Speech Recognition;
- Smart Home Appliances.
Block Diagram of the AIoT processor with vector computing engine