The H.264 High 422 Profile Encoder is written in Verilog RTL that is fully compatible with ISO/IEC 14496 Specification.The H.264 High 422 Profile Encoder is a single FPGA solution that performs FULL HD H.264 AVC encoding with High quality @ low bitrates. It supports very low delay mode encoding.
This encoder can be easily ported to any other FPGA platforms and can also be upgraded to ASIC.
- Full HD Encoding in real-time
- Multiple video format encoding including 1080i,720p and 1080p
- Configurable bit rate support from 30Mbps to 100Mbps range.
- High compression and superior video quality for both progressive and interlaced videos
- CABAC Support to achieve high compression ratio @ low bitrates.
- Single FPGA Solution and proven on ALTERA STRATIX IV FPGA.
- Support for MPEG2-TS Multiplexing.
- Support for low latency mode encoding( Minimum Latency : 12 ms)
- Support for ASI and Ethernet(100/1000 T)
- Support for CPU Host I/F to configure encoding configuration Parameters at runtime
- Easily Portable to any other FPGA platforms
- Easily upgradable to ASICs/Structures ASICs
- Satellite news Gathering and Broadcasting
- Professional and Consumer Video Cameras
- Broadcast HDTV Contributions for Professional use
- Broadcast HDTV Distribution networks via ASI or IP
- IPTV Head End
- Video Servers