The clipping circuit limits the voltage of an antenna pin to acceptable levels; it has 3 modes of operation: limiting to 3.6V, limiting to 2.2V, or off (no clipping).
It makes use of an enable circuit/pin to select the operation mode. The clipping circuit can be placed inbetween differential pads, or between pin and ground.
The clipping levels can be adapted to other voltage levels if needed.
- Max. current < 100 mA
- Clipping levels: 3.6V , 2.2V , no clipping
- Leakage @ 27°C < 780nA in GPIO mode
- Temperature range: -40°C up to 100 °C
- Small footprint, low power, “amplitude scaling”
- Selectable clipping levels – different voltages, pin-2-pin, pin-2-ref
- Alignment and compatibility with the ESD protection
- .lvs support
- integration services