The eSi-SWP MAC is an APB peripheral and implements the functionality of the ETSI TS 102 613 V7.9.0 (2011-03) MAC Layer.
- The LLL (Logical Link Layer) of the SWP protocol will be implemented in software. The SWP
- HW supports the following features:
- Independent transmit and receive FIFOs.
- Numerous interrupt flags to provide state information for implementation for full SWP
- protocol in software.
- Optional CRC and bit stuffing functionality.
- NRZ-L data receiver for receiving data from the UICC.
- PWM bit coding for transmitting data to UICC.
- Fully synchronous design supporting asynchronous baud clock for transmit data.
- AMBA 3 APB slave interface.
Block Diagram of the APB peripheral implementing the functionality of the ETSI TS 102613 V7.9.0 (2011-03) MAC Layer