So_ip_edte_un_p core can be used to implement the ensemble member evaluation module as a part of an ensemble classifier consisting from decision tree with the previously defined structure directly in hardware. It implements every DT from the ensemble as a separate module using an area efficient sequential architecture in order to save logic resources.
So_ip_edte_un_p core is delivered with fully automated testbench and a compete set of tests allowing easy package validation at each stage of SoC design flow.
The so_ip_edte_un_p design is strictly synchronous with positive-edge clocking, no internal tri-states and a synchronous reset.
The so_ip_edte_un_p core can be evaluated using any evaluation platform available to the user before actual purchase. This is achieved by using a time-limited demonstration bit files for selected platform that allows the user to evaluate system performance under different usage scenarios.
- Implements ensemble classifier comprised from DTs with previously defined structure
- Each ensemble member is implemented as a separate module using area efficient sequential architecture
- Supports classification problems that are defined by numerical attributes only
- DTs with univariate or multivariate tests are supported
- DTs with nonlinear tests are supported
- Ensemble can be composed from a combination of oblique and nonlinear DTs
- Possibility to alter the implemented DT structure during the actual operation
- No special IP blocks are needed to implement the core, only memory, adders and multipliers
- User can specify the number format for all DT parameters in order to achieve the best performance/size ratio after implementation
- VHDL Source Code or netlis
- Verification environment with regression suite
- Technical documentation
- Installation notes
- User Manual
- Instantiation templates
- Reference Design
- Technical Support
- IP Core implementation support
- Variable length maintenance
- Delivery of IP Core updates, minor and major changes
- Delivery of documentation updates
- Telephone & email support