The Arm Cortex-A35 processor is the most power-efficient application processor capable of seamlessly supporting 32-bit and 64-bit code. The Arm Cortex-A35 processor uses a highly efficient 8-stage in-order pipeline that has been extensively optimized to provide full Armv8-A features while maximizing area and power efficiency.
- Supports full Armv8-A architecture - Smallest, lowest power and most efficient Armv8-A processor. The Cortex-A35 processor is the most cost effective Armv8-A solution with 64-bit support in AArch64 execution state and seamless backwards compatibility with Armv7-A software in the AArch32 execution state.
- New power management features - Incorporates new power management features compared to the Cortex-A7 processor thereby providing more capabilities to reduce idle power consumption that result in improved battery life for next generation solutions.
- Scalable and versatile - Cortex-A35 processor can be configured from an single core configuration to up to four cores in a single CPU cluster. Being architecturally compatible with existing Armv8-A processors, it can also be connected as a LITTLE CPU in a big.LITTLE system.
- Most efficient 64-bit Armv8-A processor with full Armv7-A compatibility.
- Significant efficiency improvements when compared to the Cortex-A7 (Less active power and improved performance).
- Scalable Armv8-A processor with new configuration options.
- Entry mobile
- IoT nodes and gateways
- Smart home
Block Diagram of the Arm Cortex-A35 IP Core