The Microsemi PolarFire FPGA is offered with an available TeraFire® EXP-F5200B cryptography microprocessor, provided as hard IP on the device. Athena’s portfolio of TeraFire® cryptographic cores is also available as soft IP for all Microsemi FPGA and SoC devices, including SmartFusion2, and IGLOO2.
The TeraFire CAL on MIcrosemi PolarFire FPGAs has support for numerous cryptographic algorithms, including the following:
* AES with 128-bit, 192-bit, and 256-bit key sizes in ECB, CBC, CFB, OFB, CTR, and GCM modes
* AES key wrap and unwrap
* SHA1, SHA2-224, SHA2-256, SHA2-384, and SHA2-512
* True random number generation (non-deterministic random bit generator plus NIST SP800-90A deterministic random bit genera¬tor)
* RSA, DSA, and modular exponentiation (Diffie-Hellman) with key sizes to 4096-bits
* ECDSA and EC point multiplication (EC Diffie-Hellman)