Audio PLL - Fractional-N ±0.05 ppm accuracy
Audio clock is 256*fs0 or 384*fs1, where fs0 is 192kHz or 176.4kHz and fs1 is 96kHz or 88.2Khz.
An output divider by N generates multiple of 192kHz, 176.4kHz, 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22.050kHz, 16kHz, 12kHz, 11.025kHz, and 8kHz frequencies.
An external reference current is required, and can be provided either by V-Trans Irefgen (resistor-less design +/-5%) or Refgen (with external reference resistor +/- 1%) libraries or any other third party IP.
View Audio PLL - Fractional-N ±0.05 ppm accuracy full description to...
- see the entire Audio PLL - Fractional-N ±0.05 ppm accuracy datasheet
- get in contact with Audio PLL - Fractional-N ±0.05 ppm accuracy Supplier
- Modern Audio DSP, designed for battery operated, high-performance, audio and voice applications
- Modern, high performance Audio DSP, optimized for far-field noise reduction and Artificial Intelligence speech recognition
- Turnkey TWS Bluetooth Audio platform
- Spatial Audio & Head Tracking Solution
- 24bit Audio ADC/24bit Video DAC
- ASRC-Pro : 24-bit -130dB THD+N Multi-Channel Audio Sample Rate Converter