This PLL can generate all the frequencies used by audio systems from a stable clock of 10 to 40Mhz.
Audio clock is 256*fs0 or 384*fs1, where fs0 is 192kHz or 176.4kHz and fs1 is 96kHz or 88.2Khz.
An output divider by N generates multiple of 192kHz, 176.4kHz, 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz, 44.1kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22.050kHz, 16kHz, 12kHz, 11.025kHz, and 8kHz frequencies.
An external reference current is required, and can be provided either by V-Trans Irefgen (resistor-less design +/-5%) or Refgen (with external reference resistor +/- 1%) libraries or any other third party IP.
- Fractional-N PLL : ± 0.05 ppm accuracy
- Eliminates VCXO/DCXO requirements
- 10-40 Mhz input
- Audio clock supports 256*fs & 384*fs
- 3.3V/1.8V ±10% supply voltage, -40/+125°C
- 1P6M layout structure based on 0.18um 1P6M 3.3V/1.8V generic logic process.
- Small cell area with integrated loop filter: [contact us]
- Low jitter : [contact us ]
- 50% duty cycle output.
- Antenna diodes on each digital input.
- Silicon proven.
- Design Kit includes:
- LEF view and abstract gdsII
- Verilog HDL behavioral model
- Liberty (.lib) timing constraints for typical, worse and best corner case
- Full Datasheet /Application Note with integration guidelines document
- Silicon characterization report when available
- Tapeout kit includes the design kit plus plysical view:
- LVS netlist and report
- DRC/ERC/ESD/ANT report