Automotive Ethernet MAC IP
The Cadence Controller IP for Automotive Ethernet is designed as an integrated Gigabit Ethernet MAC (GEM) and 1000BASE-X PCS solution that can be smoothly integrated into any SoC. The Controller supports the datapath parity protection, and TSN/AVB features that ensure timely and reliable data transfer with low latency, required by time sensitive automotive applications. High QoS enables unified Ethernet communication of critical data without traffic congestion in shared networks. The Controller IP been qualified using the strict Functional Safety requirements set by ISO 26262 standards body.
Deterministic, real-data and timely communication between all the automotive components is the phrase for today’s leading-edge automotive Ethernet solutions. The increasing number of components, increases the bandwidth required and also require time-critical data to be transferred reliably. Cadence Automotive Ethernet MAC IP provides a high bandwidth, and ensures reliable and time sensitive communication within the automobile applications, including ADAS and multimedia-rich Infotainment systems.
View Automotive Ethernet MAC IP full description to...
- see the entire Automotive Ethernet MAC IP datasheet
- get in contact with Automotive Ethernet MAC IP Supplier
- integrated Secure Element (iSE) for automotive - Hardware Security Module HSM - Security Enclave - Security Subsystem - PQC Ready
- RT-640 Embedded Hardware Security Module (HSM) for Automotive ASIL-B
- 100BASE-T1 automotive ethernet PHY
- 1000BASE-T1 & 100BASE-T1 automotive ethernet combo PHY
- RT-645 Embedded Hardware Security Module (HSM) for Automotive ASIL-D
- MIPI D-PHY Universal IP in TSMC 16FFC for Automotive