The PMCC_REFS IP block combines two modules of GM current references and one module of BG (band-gap) current reference. Each module provides up to twelve of each: 50µA, 20µA and 10µA stabilized current outputs. The Band-gap reference and one of the GM references provide output current proportional to 1/Rinternal. Another GM referenced provides output current proportional to 1/Rexternal.
The biasing currents are programmable within +/-30% permitting the block parameter changing, power minimization for given performance or operational margin estimation in production. Layout is designed using IBM CMOS10LPE 5_01_00_01_LD metal stack. Control functions and layout configuration can be customized upon special agreement.
- Band-gap and GM currents
- Currents proportional to 1/Rint and 1/Rext
- 12 of each outputs: 50µA, 20µA and 10µA
- 106 independent current outputs
- Fast start up
- Low power consumption (0.6mW)
- Stand-by mode
- 1.2V Power Supply
- Adjustable (+/-30%) output current
- GDS, netlist, documentation, schematics, testbench.