The Bandgap Reference IP Core is optimized for integration into SOCs, ASICs, FPGAs, microprocessors and other large mixed-signal microchips. The block provides a 0.6V output with a +/-3% accuracy.
- Input voltage from 1.5 V to 3.6 V
- 0.6 V or 1.2 V output voltage
- Reference Accuracy: ±1.0%
- Contact Vendor for Product Brief
- Stable and accurate voltage reference for SOCs, ASICS, etc.
- Low risk for customer product/program with a silicon proven bandgap reference IP core.
- Spice Netlist and/or Cadence Schematic
- IP Datasheet, User’s Guide, and Test Plan
- Behavioral Model