This series of fully-integrated high-accuracy bandgap voltage references generates a 1.2 V output voltage and supports an input from 2.8 to 4.2 V. They provide an output voltage accuracy of < ±1%. These bandgap references are silicon-proven in the TSMC 40 nm ULP process and are a part of our 40 nm integrated power management unit (PMU) IP core series that has been optimized for integration into Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) or Systems-on-a-Chip (SoCs), including radio frequency (RF), wireless, and narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) applications.
- Input Power Supply: 2.8 to 4.2 V
- Reference Accuracy: < ±1.0%
- Contact Vendor for Product Brief
- Spice Netlist and/or Cadence Schematic
- IP Datasheet, User’s Guide, and Test Plan
- Behavioral Model