This hardware IP core features a high speed and quality Bilinear Bayer to RGB converter.
- Bilinear pixel interpolation with full border corner cases support.
- Unlimited input image size.
- Dual independent clock regions (input uses image sensor's clock, output may use your system clock).
- Pipelined design to allow a one RGB pixel per cycle throughput.
- Minimum latency (as low as two rows).
- Smallest internal buffers (just two rows of pixels).
- Fully parametrisable ("on the fly" settings can be changed via configuration registers):
- Sensor's Bayer pixels' input bit width (8, 10, 12, any bits).
- Sensor's signaling: active-high/low frame valid and line valid signals (on the fly).
- Sensor's Bayer type: first R, first Gb, first Gr, or first B (on the fly).
- Converter output pixel bit width: 24, 30, 36, or any bits RGB output pixels.
- Full technical support up to successful client integration
- Documentation and design examples
- Complete Testbench
- Synthesis scripts and results
- Instantation Template