Bluetooth Low Energy v5.2 and IEEE 802.15.4 (ZigBee 3) compliant RF Transceiver + Modem IP silicon proven in 55 & 40nm ULP, FLASH process nodes.
The radio supports 2Mbps, Long Range and is compliant with Bluetooth® Low Energy Core Configuration (Bluetooth Smart) Version 5.2. The RX and TX currents are optimized to be ~5mA from 0.9V supply.
The IP includes the modem and integrates all the calibrations required for the radio operation in a SOC. The radio analog hard IP including the RF pad-ring occupies less than 0.5sqmm area.
The radio provides best in class RX and TX metrics at highly optimized area and current. Optional integrated RF matching network enabling direct connection to the antennae with minimal loss in performance.
- BTLE 5 Compliant with 2Mbps data rate and Long Range support; IEEE 802.15.4 Compliant
- Radio analog hard IP area < 0.5mm2. BTLE & digital soft IP is 150K gates.
- Excellent RX Sensitivity at -97 dBm (Uncoded PHY, 1Mbps), -93.5 dBm (2Mbps)
- Ultra-Low Power Operation (analog hard IP + modem)
- RX (@ sensitivity, 1Mbps): 5.8mA @0.9V (2.35mA @3V with 90% DCDC Efficiency)
- TX (@ 0dBm): 6.3mA @0.9V (2.57mA @3V with 90% DCDC Efficiency)
- Integrated with ESD protected I/O pads
- Technology Node: TSMC 40/55nm
- Package support for both QFN and CSP
- GDSII or source code
- Digital Source Code RTL
- Complete design transfer