A complete RF Modem companion chip for adding Bluetooth Low Energy v5.x (2.4GHz), Sub-1GHz (150-960MHz), 802.15.4(Zigbee), 802.11 AH and LORA capability to any embedded CPU SoC via a standard SPI interface.
Integrated BLE Link Layer and FSK, GFSK, OOK Modem enables data rates of 2Mbps for Bluetooth and 50Kbps for Sub-1GHz. Connection range from ~100 meters with Bluetooth to ~50Km over Sub-1GHz ISM band.
Standard SPI interface plus chip select & packet sync pins for interfacing a MCU or SOC and accessing an integrated AES engine for data encryption/decryption. No external RAM, ROM or Flash is not required.
Low cost & simple upgrade to any embedded MCU system.
- RF Front end SoC with integrated modem:
- 2.4GHz - Bluetooth Low Energy v5.x with Link Layer Integrated
- 15.4 / ZigBee & 15.4G
- 150-960MHz - Sub-1GHz ISM
- FSK, GFSK, OOK Modulation
- GFSK and O-QPSK Modulation
- 802.11 AH
- LORA (Mod/Freq Compatible)
- Proprietary Software Defined Radio links
- RF Tx power: +5dBm Bluetooth; +16dBm Sub-1GHz
- Data Rate Supported: 2Mbps & 1Mbps (Bluetooth); 50Kbps (Sub-1GHz)
- Bluetooth® 5 Low Energy Certified
- BQB Certification as a PHY component
- 16MHz or 32MHz crystal
- 16MHz clock output for MCU or SOC
- Integrated DC/DC and LDO regulator
- SPI interface (Tx/Rx) to MCU or SOC
- Protocol Stack & Profiles running on companion CPU
- Compatible with 3rd party Stacks
- Very Low Power Consumption
- Standby & Deep Sleep functions
- PMU for power-saving states
Block Diagram of the BLE 5 / Sub-1GHz / 15.4 / AH / LORA RF Modem SoC – Companion Chip