B55NLL_BLE_PMU PHY provides complete Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) analog PHY. The RF is a high performance 2.4GHz ISM band wireless transceiver. It integrates both high sensitivity receivers and the 5G PLL and SOC is used to power the inner IP core power supports. It supports 1Mbps GFSK modulation and demodulation. With intelligent Bluetooth Smart baseband and controller.
- Leading technology of SMIC 55nm LL_RF process.
- Operating junction temperature: -40°C to 85°.
- BLE interface.(rfio)
- Build-in on-chip Buck DC/DC converter(1.8V~3.6V—>1.4V) and Bandgap and LDOs(1.2Voutput dvddcore/vddldo_usb2/vddlco_pll)
- Built in 10bit SAR ADC and 8bit DAC and 5G RF PLL(16MHz reference clock).
- Low power consumption: RX<10mW; TX<12mW@0dBm
- Flexible, Rectangular PHY layout offers industry’s smallest PHY area and is hardened to match IO pad frame.
- Improved long term system reliability
- Encrypted Verilog simulation model (ncverilog/vcs)
- .db, .lib, .vg, .lef, .gdsII, .spef, .sdf
- Timing report.